The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
- Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Not more than 23 years of age.
- Obtained admission to, or currently pursuing full-time Bachelor’s degree.
- Obtained minimum 2 As or its equivalent in STPM / Foundation / Pre-U or minimum CGPA of 3.00 in University.
- Leadership experience in at least 3 co-curricular activities (high school onwards).
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.
Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, HR, Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Banking, Engineering
Submit your Applications to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Further Details / Application Forms: CLICK HERE
Open from 6 Jan - 11 Feb 2012